Monday, June 29, 2009

Desperate Housewives and Procrastination


Desperate Housewives would have to be one of my all time favourite shows. =)
With lines so witty and sharp, the writers are seriously clever! Though I mourn the demise of Edie the tramp, the regular cast have kept this show moving along at its usual hilarious, sparkling pace...

From the day (not too long ago) I started this blog, I realise how much its been helping me to procrastinate instead of getting my words down! (this is writing...isn't it??) But geez, this is almost as much fun!! lol

2 comments:

Becca said...

I agree that anything that aids procrastination seems like so much fun.
It IS writing of a sort?!

Mel Teshco said...

Sounds good to me Becca!!
As they say, any excuse is a good excuse! LOL

99C Dark Mafia Romance for a limited time!

  For those readers not already in KU, I've put book 1 of the Gangsters at War series on sale at Amazon for 99c for a very short time. E...