Thursday, October 22, 2009

Book of the Month & October Reads!


Though I haven't read a whole lot of category books lately, India Grey is one author I discovered a little while ago and loved! This cover is Modern, but obviously I have the red covered 'sexy' book.

I loved all the elements of this book: revenge, betrayal and innocence all wrapped up in a beautifully written voice. (wow, does India have a way with words, just gorgeous!) The only gripe I had was the contrived accident the heroine Bella almost had - in a whole other country mind you! - with the hero's (Olivier) father.

October Reads:
Mercernaries: Angela Knight
Manaconda: Sherri L. King, Lora Leigh, Jaid Black
Remember Summer: Elizabeth Lowell
Needful Things: Stephen King

No comments:

Damaris - coming soon!

  The fourth book of the Alien Fugitive series, Damaris, is coming at the end of this month! I'm just now finishing this book and puttin...