Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Moon Thrall - Working Blurb



I've been fiddle-farting around with my website and put up a working blurb, which I thought I'd also share on my blog.
This story is taking it's own sweet time to write, but I'm really loving how it's coming together =)



BLURB

Elyse Wells-Marsden has no idea she's a werewolf. Of course, being distracted by escaping and hiding from her powerful, abusive husband who'll do anything to get her back...and dish out retribution, hasn't helped in her finding her true self.

But why these weird dreams she can't quite remember, and why, when she thought she'd never trust anyone ever again, this attraction to Elijah Maddox, a man who isn't quite what he seems?

Will the desolation of inland Australia heal her bruised body and battered spirit? Will Elijah help her face her inner fears...her inner beast? And can she ever truly feel safe to love again?

3 comments:

Eleni Konstantine said...

Great blurb Mel.....

Christina Phillips said...

I love this, Mel!

Mel Teshco said...

Hey girls!! (Eleni & Christina)
I'm enjoying writing this, just wish I could speed ahead a bit! LOL

Damaris - coming soon!

  The fourth book of the Alien Fugitive series, Damaris, is coming at the end of this month! I'm just now finishing this book and puttin...