Sunday, July 11, 2010

Turning Three and Children's Movies

With my youngest daughter turning three yesterday, (the time has flown!!!!!) I've been seeing plenty of movies with her.
Earlier today we watched Toy Story 3, it was great. Unfortunately we couldn't choose who decided to sit right near us in an almost empty cinema *sigh* - the little person who talked and wiggled and wormed through the entire movie. Not to mention running up and down the aisle.
Even so, I enjoyed the movie and might buy this one on DVD.

The same goes with How to Train Your Dragon, really enjoyed this movie - even though Codi was just a little young for it and lost a bit of interest. (at least the cinema was empty LOL)
I'd probably rate these poth on a par... around an 8 out of 10.

I really want to see Eclipse now - but my two older daughters have already watched it, and I'm not sure this is one for the hubster LOL!!!



5 comments:

Rachael Johns said...

I took my big boys to Toy Story 3 on Friday. We ALL Loved it! Haven't seen How To Train Your Dragon - thanks for the recommendation!

Mel Teshco said...

Rach, it's a fantastic story isn't it! You'll love the dragon one too, it's so different =)

Eleni Konstantine said...

I saw this with my godson last week too - thoroughly enjoyed. Will have to get How to Train Your Dragon. I think animated films are wonderful.

Mel Teshco said...

I love animations too Eleni. Shrek is another one on my 'to do' list. Miss 12 watched it with a friend and thought it might be the best of the series =)

Eleni Konstantine said...

I'm hoping to watch Shrek as well - and what a recommendation from Miss 12. :)

Damaris - coming soon!

  The fourth book of the Alien Fugitive series, Damaris, is coming at the end of this month! I'm just now finishing this book and puttin...