Sunday, August 14, 2011

Claytons...done and done!!


Well it was a FULL ON three days at the online Claytons Conference and everyone was exhausted by the end of it, but from all reports it was a resounding success! =)
I'll be posting on Friday at the Lovecats about the experience and a bit of an overview. Hope to see you there! ...in the meantime... life intrudes and banal things like housework scream for attention, yes, it needs catching up on big time, oh, and I intend lavishing some attention on my kids!!!! 
And then, back to writing, full steam ahead!

2 comments:

Rachael Johns said...

Can't wait to hear ALL about it :)

Mel Teshco said...

hi Rach. THe post is up now - just wish I could explain it all without it becoming a 50k novel LOL

Damaris - coming soon!

  The fourth book of the Alien Fugitive series, Damaris, is coming at the end of this month! I'm just now finishing this book and puttin...