Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Writing Update...

While I'm wishing I had the funds to join the many EC authors and readers who are preparing for this weekend's Romanticon, I'm salving my wounds *g* by putting the final touches to the edits of my 3rd book in the Winged & Dangerous series, Red-Hot Lover. It should have a release date very soon.

I'm also happy to announce that volume 1 of the 'Something Wicked This Way Comes' anthology, with my story Dragon Heat, will be released this Halloween (end of October). 

I've been very slowly reworking a favorite story of mine that was originally a contemporary. The hero is an artist and he's also now a vampire. Yes, I've come to the realization that converting it is sooo much harder than starting a story from scratch, but I do think it will be worth it in the end. 

I've also been working on Dimensional and loving it! It's a little bit eerie and different, and hopefully thought provoking. Aside from that story I've started on Galactic Inferno, the 2nd book to my Alien Heat series - another story I'm loving!


Last but not least, I wrote most of the first scene of a story set in historical fantasy times. This one has a heroine who is selected to be part of a harem. Not sure where this is heading yet, but will mull the story over until I'm able to get back to it - hopefully soon...

No comments:

Damaris - coming soon!

  The fourth book of the Alien Fugitive series, Damaris, is coming at the end of this month! I'm just now finishing this book and puttin...