Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes!

Thank you to all the reviewers and readers who have loved this book. There's been such a lot of great feedback!=)
Just recently the anthology got a 5 ravens review from BlackRavens Reviews and a recommended read. Here's an overview: 


This is the first erotic anthology I have read and I can barely express in words how much I enjoyed every story. The skillful writers made a fantastic team during the collaboration of their ideas. These authors blended together so well that the stories flowed seamlessly. The stories were off the chart in levels of heat generated sensuality. What a dynamic team of writers. They hare heavy hitters that knocked me for a loop. Their writing styles and depictions of the settings, characters and events put me in awe and deep appreciation of their talents. All of the tales were terrific and there were no duds in the group. Wow!!! This is volume one and I look forward to the next installment.
Reading this anthology introduced me to another group of authors who I will follow, read and invite others to share the sensual eruptions I encountered. Fabulous work everyone Bravo!!!!


No comments:

New Release coming soon! Winning Offer

  The third book of the Bachelor brothers of Sydney will be released at the end of this month! I hope you guys enjoy this novella, it's ...