Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Update and ramblings...


So 2011 is almost DONE!! I can hardly believe it! My children are all growing up WAY too fast (well, one is already grown up at 21 lol!!) my little grandson seems way too smart for his little boots - and I have another grandbaby on the way!!!! 
To top it all off, I can scarcely comprehend that next year my eldest daughter (the pregnant one) will be far away from me, moving with her boyfriend to where he's been offered a job that's too good to knock back. A good 10 hours drive away. 
Me thinks my car will doing a lot of km's!

Onto the writing front...I've fulfilled most of my own writing schedules for this year, and added getting book 2 finished in the Alien Hunger series before 2012 rolls around. I also managed to complete a short story of around 5500 words, for an anthology with my erotic loop. You'll hear lots more on that next year...


Speaking of next year, I have a whole new paranormal series planned (well, I have the characters in my head, the storyline is amazingly fuzzy) and hope to write 2 or maybe 3 of those books (more on that later...)


I also want to write the 3rd book for the Alien Hunger series, plus a couple of standalone books for Ellora's Cave, one of which is the very start of a book I began a few years ago.

And last but definitely not least, I'll finish the single title book I was so damn excited about, but which I've neglected far too long already! =)) 


And I'm so stoked to see Something Wicked This Way Comes, is in the top 100 romance on Amazon and hovering around the 500 best sellers in both Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Thank you readers!! *smiles*

2 comments:

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Well done on the top sellers list Mel. Time does fly doesn't it? Much too quickly.

Have a great Christmas and New Year.

Suz :)

Mel Teshco said...

Thanks Suz =)

And Merry Christmas to you too!

Damaris - coming soon!

  The fourth book of the Alien Fugitive series, Damaris, is coming at the end of this month! I'm just now finishing this book and puttin...