Sunday, June 3, 2012

June Writing Quotes



Here's a couple of writing 'funnies' I found that gave me a good chuckle =)

"I thought I'd begin reading a poem by Shakespeare but then I thought why should I?" He never reads any of mine. ~Spike Milligan

"I was working on the proofs of my poems all day. In the morning I put a comma in and in the evening I took it back out again." ~Oscar Wilde

"My brother-in-law wrote an unusual murder story. The victim got killed by a man from another book." ~Robert Sylvester

"Your function as a critic is to show that it is really you yourself who should have written the book, if you had had the time, and since you hadn't you are glad that someone else had, although obviously it might have been done better." ~Stephen Potter

No comments:

99C Dark Mafia Romance for a limited time!

  For those readers not already in KU, I've put book 1 of the Gangsters at War series on sale at Amazon for 99c for a very short time. E...