Sunday, June 17, 2012

News and Update





Galactic Inferno is now available at Amazon and hopefully very soon at B&N. Love how Ellora's Cave are so quick at putting out their books to other vendors =))


I've also been busy working on a project where published authors critique and mentor unpublished (erotic) authors with a view for publication to help fund an erotic retreat. Can't say too much more at the moment, but I'm really excited about what has developed (like a great snowball effect) and hope to have some more news about it soon! =)


I'm also just putting the finishing touches to my 25k novella, Larakyte (new possible title: Nightmix) and hope to send it off soon!


WAY behind on my writing schedule, but once the mentoring 'stuff' is done and a few other things are finalized,  I hope to catch up - very quickly!! I have a page on my wall beside my computer with my writing goals and word counts, and it's not even funny how far behind I am LOL!!


Can't wait for the retreat!!!! =)))))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Mel, I loved Renate. Ah be still my beating heart. :)

A retreat sounds like a wonderful idea. Good luck with that.

Mel Teshco said...

Thanks so much Sandy - Renate is one of my fav's =)

Retreat = fun!!! (I hope!)

99C Dark Mafia Romance for a limited time!

  For those readers not already in KU, I've put book 1 of the Gangsters at War series on sale at Amazon for 99c for a very short time. E...