Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Apocalypse Fun??


I know I know!- 'Apocalypse' and 'Fun' don't usually go hand-in-hand, but the girls over at Romance Writers of the Apocalypse have made it that way! I'm so happy to be joining the blog  and caving into my crazy (lunatic??) side. Perhaps I'll be able to give (ahem) advice for how to survive those despairing years - of course, all loosely based on my alien novels...

Anyway, back to being 'normal' again. There is a fantastic group of authors: Tracey O'hara and Kylie Scott (founding members who took on the idea one-handed - their other hands were wrapped around a glass of tequila *g*), Erica Hayes, Cari Silverwood, Lexi Couper, Kim Knox, Cathleen Ross, Shona Husk and Christina Ashcroft! Phew!!! 

Looking forward to seeing you there! =)))

No comments:

99C Dark Mafia Romance for a limited time!

  For those readers not already in KU, I've put book 1 of the Gangsters at War series on sale at Amazon for 99c for a very short time. E...