Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Playing Catch up


It's been a while since my last post, mostly because I've been busy trying to catch up on my writing. I've written NIGHTMIX, a three book shape shifter series, of which Lusting the Enemy is book 1. I'm just now doing edits for book 2 but hope to see it out within the next few months =)

I had fun doing a Sensual Tension workshop for Claytons and saw some great entries for a little exercise I asked the attendees to write. We've sure got some talented writers is Oz!

Onto other news, I've got a secret project coming up, a continuity with two other authors I'm really excited about (I just have to write it now! lol) as well as a possible contract for a book I wrote when pre-published. It won/finalled in some comps but it wasn't quite up to scratch so I'm hoping the rewrites won't be too extensive! (eek!!!)

Other than that, I'm really looking forward to seeing BELIEVE come out in October with Soul Mate Publishing, a book I co-wrote with Kylie Sheaffe. More on that book later... =))


 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you've got your work cut out for you, Mel. :) Good to see.

Dakota Harrison dropped by just as your workshop began, so I missed it! Never mind, CT Green has the notes. :)

Your secret project sounds exciting and good luck with the 'old' ms getting some new life breathed into it.

Mel Teshco said...

Thanks Sandy - and I'll have to have a word with that Dakota! LOL!!

Mel Teshco said...

Thanks D.D Line - I know, it was a real pity, some great entries. Hopefully though the exercise benefited those involved.

Damaris - coming soon!

  The fourth book of the Alien Fugitive series, Damaris, is coming at the end of this month! I'm just now finishing this book and puttin...