Saturday, October 5, 2013

Real Life Paranormal

I love doing this segment at the Darksiders blog - where people tell us their real life ghost/alien etc stories. Some have been very creepy and bizarre and some have been very informational and though provoking.

But anyway, this month I dug up an article on the big cat phenomenon in Australia. Many people think it's a hoax, many more think it's real.

It's this same theory I saw on television some years ago that got me writing my then self published book, Identity Shift - which will soon be retitled as Scratch. (unless title needs to be changed).

So come and visit the darksider blog and let us know any sightings you might have had or heard about =)

Old book cover I will re-use in future from the talented Helzkat designs.

No comments:

99C Dark Mafia Romance for a limited time!

  For those readers not already in KU, I've put book 1 of the Gangsters at War series on sale at Amazon for 99c for a very short time. E...