Monday, November 25, 2013

November Update

public domain images.net

Well it's been a busy and reasonably productive month at the Teshco household *g* with me finishing revisions for my 60k word ms, Shadow Hunter (title may change) which is a really old manuscript I wrote quite some years ago and that is now getting a revamp. If this is 'officially' accepted, it will be going to a brand new publisher...more on that later.

 I've also been working on a continuity with two other fabulous authors, a bit hush hush for now, but I can tell you it's a sci-fi post apocalyptic, with humans on a space carrier going to a new planet. Great fun and I should be able to tell you more soon.

Lastly, I'll be getting edits soon for Seducing the Huntress (and a cover!!), while the 2nd book in the Nightmix series will be out December 13th! Love this series and hope you readers do too. 

Now back to work on one of my 'other' stories!!!  =)))



No comments:

99C Dark Mafia Romance for a limited time!

  For those readers not already in KU, I've put book 1 of the Gangsters at War series on sale at Amazon for 99c for a very short time. E...