Sunday, June 1, 2014

Real Life Stuff

 
My writing has taken a back seat for just the moment with working (FT at moment) and building. Even better, we'll be moving in very soon - probably within two weeks! YAY!!!! So if I'm MIA for a bit you'll understand why lol! 

On the writing front, I do have a few things coming out. SCRATCH should be released through EC very soon, I also have my sci-fi continuity - Yours to Uncover, coming out this year through Momentum. I've  also signed a contract for a special project with Harlequin Escape, which I'm really excited about. Other than that, a few projects that I'm waiting to hear back on which I should be able to shout about soon... :)




No comments:

99C Dark Mafia Romance for a limited time!

  For those readers not already in KU, I've put book 1 of the Gangsters at War series on sale at Amazon for 99c for a very short time. E...