Tuesday, July 22, 2014

In The Devil's Nebula



 If you've never read any of Anna Hackett's stories, give them a go. She's a fantastic writer who throws her characters into loads of angst and action. (I LOVED Time Thief). Can't wait to get my hands on her latest work =)


Action, Adventure and Romance IN THE DEVIL’S NEBULA
First there was AT STAR’S END and the treasure hunt to find the last remaining fragment of the Mona Lisa. Now travel to the heart of the Devil’s Nebula on the hunt for the gun used to assassinate Abraham Lincoln.

He lost it all.
His career, his woman, his sanity.
Two years ago, on a deadly mission to the lawless Devil’s Nebula, Commander Zayn Phoenix’s life imploded. Now the former Strike Wing pilot fills his days with dangerous adventures alongside his treasure hunter brothers.
But his nights are another story: haunted by nightmares of one unforgivable act.
Until an assassin lures him into a hunt. A hunt for her freedom from the Assassin’s Guild. A hunt for a derringer used in an ancient and infamous assassination—of old Earth president, Abraham Lincoln.
Zayn is compelled to join the perilous adventure with Ria Dante that will take them straight into the heart of the Devil’s Nebula, but not for money, fame or treasure.
He joins because Ria has the face of the woman he left for dead in the Nebula years before.

To read the first chapter or buy <<Click here>>

About Anna:
I'm Anna Hackett and I write action romance stories to thrill you, excite you and leave you inspired. I write about people overcoming unbeatable odds and achieving seemingly impossible goals to inspire you with the truth that the possibility exists for all of us to do the same. I love car chases, explosions and spaceships...and of course when the boy wins the girl. Oh, and I'm a sucker for that moment when the team is walking in slow motion, shoulder-to-shoulder heading off into battle. After reading, watching or writing an awesome action romance story, I'm left energized and feeling like anything is possible. I aim to give the same to my readers.
I love hearing from fellow action romance lovers! www.annahackettbooks.com

No comments:

New Release coming soon! Winning Offer

  The third book of the Bachelor brothers of Sydney will be released at the end of this month! I hope you guys enjoy this novella, it's ...