Sunday, September 21, 2014

Another Galactic book?? And What I'm Working on Now!

My Alien Hunger series have far and away been my best sellers. Lately though Galactic Burn, Galactic Inferno and Galactic Flame have died off in sales, due to my not releasing another book.
Why haven't I?
I've actually written almost half of book 4, Galactic Blaze, but I've decided not to do any more work on it until 'issues' at EC are sorted out or I get my rights back. The same goes with book 4 in my gargoyle stories - Winged & Dangerous. 
In the meantime I'm writing my butt off getting some more stories out there. Books 4,5 and 6 of the sci-fi continuity I'm doing with Shona Husk and Denise Rossetti are coming out late November and it looks like we'll be doing another book each in that world, which is really exciting. Wait until you meet my hero and his two lovers hehe!!

Last but definitely not least, I'm working on "Hostage to the Sheikh" which is book 1 of a three book bundle called "Taken by the Sheikh" (sounds yummy doesn't it!?) with Cathleen Ross and Christina Phillips. The cover is - wow!! Just wait until you see it! And the stories are brilliant and interlinked with three sheikh brothers. Release date isn't too far off but will let you all know when I know! =)



 

2 comments:

Christina Phillips said...

Can't wait to show off our gorgeous Taken by the Sheikh cover - and our stories!!

Mel Teshco said...

Same here Christina! Really cool to work with other authors =)

New Release coming soon! Winning Offer

  The third book of the Bachelor brothers of Sydney will be released at the end of this month! I hope you guys enjoy this novella, it's ...