Tuesday, December 29, 2015

FREE ebook - Shadow Hunter


If you haven't read Shadow Hunter yet, here's your chance. For a few days only this 65kish ebook is FREE!! This was my very first completed novel, one which I'd written mostly to put into competitions to hone my craft. It's raw and gritty, and a bit different I think to how I write today. If you get to read it, I'd love to know your thoughts! Here's the blurb:


 When Altair, king of the vampires, leaves behind his queen Kyra to become a despised vampire-werewolf hybrid, his shadow hunter wife becomes his biggest enemy.
But what Kyra doesn’t count on is the attraction still burning hot between them and on Altair’s final act of betrayal. To save her life, he forces her to drink his blood…and turns her into his own kind. A despised hybrid.
Shadow hunters now too become her enemy. But she soon learns Altair isn't the only man willing to protect her from her once vampire comrades.
When the time comes to choose between her two fierce protectors will she follow her head … or her heart?

No comments:

Damaris - coming soon!

  The fourth book of the Alien Fugitive series, Damaris, is coming at the end of this month! I'm just now finishing this book and puttin...