Saturday, April 22, 2017

Existence ... early download!


EXISTENCE can be bought and read early direct from the Totally Bound website: 

https://www.totallybound.com/book/existence

It's the first vampire story I've written in some time, without the hero and heroine actually being a vampire! It will be available as a general release date May 2nd :)
 
Escaping the nest of their vampire master is an amazing triumph. Surviving will be the greatest challenge of all.
Alexander.
I’ve been a blood slave to my vampire master for forty-six years. My rare blood makeup gives my master the perfect nutrition. My addiction to the couple of drops he feeds me in return ensures I have no compulsion to leave. I’m a willing blood donor, an immortal slave. Then my master brings yet another blood slave to his nest, and I can’t tear my eyes away from her.
Maya.
I can’t believe I’ve been kidnapped. I definitely can’t believe vampires are real. But I soon learn they’re not just real, they’re cold and brutal, and will do anything for their bloodlust. Everything within me burns to escape, and if I have to use the other blood slave to do just that, I will. If I’m all too quickly seeing past his addiction and good looks to the man beneath, that’s just too bad. Survival is my focus. Love and desire have no place in this nightmare I’m living. Do they?



No comments:

Damaris - coming soon!

  The fourth book of the Alien Fugitive series, Damaris, is coming at the end of this month! I'm just now finishing this book and puttin...