Friday, May 12, 2017

What's Ahead for 2017!


It's been a while since I've done an update, so it's probably past time I let in on what's going on! First off 2017 has already been a huge writing year with three new releases coming out (Asher, Baron and Existence) as well as two re-releases (Kadin and Identity Shift). There is SO much more to come. I promise this year I will release another Dragons of Riddich book - Dahlia is the next on my list with words down for it already - btw if you'd like a sneak peak at the cover, join my mailing list where I'll be revealing it next newsletter.

At the end of June I have a story in the Taken by the Desert Sheikh boxed set with Christina Phillips and Cathleen Ross - my story is The Sheikh's Rebel. This was such fun to write! June 6th I also have book three in the VIP Desire Agency series coming out, titled Exclusive. This will be followed by Liberated - a M/F/M story and then the final book in the series is a Christmas story.

Last but not least I'm working on a bit of a secret project, which I hope will be accepted - more news on that later!

In the meantime for those of you who haven't read my latest ms Existence - a vampire romance with a twist to the usual theme, Barnes and Noble have it on sale for 99c  - get in quick! :) 



No comments:

Damaris - coming soon!

  The fourth book of the Alien Fugitive series, Damaris, is coming at the end of this month! I'm just now finishing this book and puttin...