Thursday, July 2, 2009

Book of the Month & June reads


My pick this month would have to be Charlaine Harris', Dead Until Dark. The writing may not have been totally amazing, but it hit the right notes for me. I love the world building, where the vampires have come 'out of their coffins' so to speak, and where the heroine, Sookie, can read mortal minds. Clever and believable. And now I have the first season set of True Blood, I can double my research value! lol


July Books I've read: (since this blog)

You'll See It When You Believe It: Dr Wayne W Dyer
The Slave: Issac Bashevis Singer
Dead Until Dark: Charlaine Harris

No comments:

99C Dark Mafia Romance for a limited time!

  For those readers not already in KU, I've put book 1 of the Gangsters at War series on sale at Amazon for 99c for a very short time. E...