Sunday, July 26, 2009

Book of the month & July reads

I haven't read stacks of 'how to' books, but I loved this one, which was recommended to me by Sue (a great gal to ask about workshops as well ) Angela Knight not only writes deliciously hot, steamy books, she writes 'how to' write them, in an easy to read way, with lots of passages as examples from some of her other books. Great advice here for anyone who wants to write a decent love scene (I think they're one of the hardest scenes to write)
July Reads:
Politically Incorrect: Stalked: Jaid Black,
English Doctor, Italian Bride: Carol Marinelli
Blood Rose: Sharon Stone

No comments:

New Release coming soon! Winning Offer

  The third book of the Bachelor brothers of Sydney will be released at the end of this month! I hope you guys enjoy this novella, it's ...