Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Shapeshifter Seductions & Eleni's Taverna



I'm guest blogging at Shapeshifter seductions today, if you get the chance to vist - and even better - comment! I'd love to see you there!
http://shapeshifterseductions.blogspot.com/

The gorgeous Eleni is also promoting me today- without any coercion from me (honestly!!) Seriously, keep an eye on her blog, she's going to showcase authors there from time to time. Please feel free to go and leave a comment there, we'd love to have you! (hint hint nudge nudge)











2 comments:

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Late again. lol... I did take a look. But, congratulations once more.

Suz :)

Mel Teshco said...

Thanks Suz!
And we somehow missed each other at the conference! =(
Next time...

99C Dark Mafia Romance for a limited time!

  For those readers not already in KU, I've put book 1 of the Gangsters at War series on sale at Amazon for 99c for a very short time. E...