Saturday, December 26, 2009

Another Christmas gone

I can't believe 2009 is almost gone and 2010 just around the corner! Another Christmas come and gone and now little more than a memory (especially with all the champagne consumed). It was a day to reflect on the year and all that's happened (for me personally, I'll always remember 2009 as the year of publication) and wondering how on earth the kids have grown so fast, how the time seems to be getting quicker every year, and what the future will bring.
Hope everyone had a wonderful year and a great Christmas with many more to come!

5 comments:

Laurann Dohner said...

Hi Mel, This year flew by. It was a great year. I'm with you on always remembering this was the year of publication! I'm oldest turned 18 this year (they grow so fast) and is now making me a grandma. Another big memory to add to that 2009 list! LOL. I wish you the best 2010 EVER!!!

Laurann Dohner said...

I meant to say MY oldest turned... LOL. Sorry.

Mel Teshco said...

Oh Laurann, you're so right!! Me being the first time grandma for 2009 is also on the list!! 2009 was a big year for us both =)

Eleni Konstantine said...

Yes, this year has indeed flown by and I too marvel at how all the family's kids are growing up.

May 2010 be a fantastic year for you and yours :)

Mel Teshco said...

Thanks Eleni!
May 2010 be your year!

Damaris - coming soon!

  The fourth book of the Alien Fugitive series, Damaris, is coming at the end of this month! I'm just now finishing this book and puttin...