Thursday, March 25, 2010
Happy Cupcake Award!
Anna's post reminded me of the cupcake award passed on by the lovely Ju Dimello!
Now, this shouldn't be a hard task - ten things that make me happy!!
1) My children. Three girls who are 20. 12 and almost 3, they are wonderful and make me so very proud!
2) My grandson. He's five months old now, and a happier little man you couldn't find =)
3) My husband. For supporting my love of writing that sees the house that little bit messy, the dinner often late (g)
4) Writing! Of course!! This is my passion.
5) Pizza, especially the fire eater.
6) Kettle chilli chips
7) Bourbon and cola (preferably with either 5 or 6)
8) Time to reflect. Sometimes as life rushes by it's easy to forget how lucky I am.
9) Eating out. I love trying others' cooking. Plus it saves me washing and cooking.
10) Horse riding. Particularly with miss 12. She loves her horse and loves coming out with me.
I pass this award onto these 10 lovely girls - if you're willing! =)
Becca J. Heath
I'm so excited that it's finally here, release day for Wyatt, the fifth book in my Dragons of Riddich series! I hope you enjoy thi...