Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Another Lovecat Read... Nikki Logan




One of the things I love about being in a group author blog, is reading their books! The Lovecats have some stellar writers and I can't wait to read ALL their work!! I've started out with Nikki's LIGHTS, CAMERA... KISS THE BOSS her debut category romance novel!

The heroine, Ava Lange is a landscape designer, caught up in the world of tv presentation she doesn't particularly want any part of. She's a hands-on kind of girl, not a pinup poster for the network who also have her past love and producer-Dan Arnot-on their pay roll.

It was a great insight into the tv industry, and I loved the Australian setting - of course! =)

No comments:

Damaris - coming soon!

  The fourth book of the Alien Fugitive series, Damaris, is coming at the end of this month! I'm just now finishing this book and puttin...