Friday, September 2, 2011

Sweet Cover... Latest News!!


I've been sitting on this news for a while now - my very first self-published book is now available at Amazon! SQUEE!! This big cat shape-shifter story was lots of fun to write, so hopefully you readers will enjoy it too =))

Helen Katsinis is the genius who put this AWESOME cover together for me. And yes - she's going to be doing more covers for those of you who want to make use of her incredible talent! (I will add her contact details shortly - keep tuned).

NOTE: Helen's webpage: HelzKat Designs

9 comments:

HelzKat Designs said...

Yay on your story being on Amazon. I must say it was great fun working on this cover. :))

Savanna Kougar said...

Mel, oh that is exciting news. Great success to you! I'm on the verge of taking the Indie plunge, so I'll be checking out HelzKat Designs.

Did you upload to Smashwords, Barnes and Nobles, and AllRomanceEbooks, as well? Also, I think BookStrand is available for Indie Pub.

Savanna Kougar said...

Oh, sorry, I love your title, Identity Shift... adorable and provocative.

If you'd like to a guest blog at ShapeShifter Seductions, let me know.

Mel Teshco said...

Thanks Helen for doing it for me - I totally LOVE it! =)

Mel Teshco said...

Thanks Savanna,

I haven't uploaded it anywhere else yet, but intend doing that over the next few days. It will probably be my only self-pubbed book at this stage, just an experiment =)

- would love to do a guest blog, thanks! =))

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Oh my...love the cover. She is talented isn't she. Sitting on news, eh?? Congratulations. Woo Hoo! :)

Mel Teshco said...

Hi Suz! Yes she most certainly is =)

Christina Phillips said...

Congratulations on your new release, Mel! Wishing you every success with your indie pub. And I LOVE that cover - so hot and gorgeous!!!

Mel Teshco said...

Thanks so much Christina =)

Damaris - coming soon!

  The fourth book of the Alien Fugitive series, Damaris, is coming at the end of this month! I'm just now finishing this book and puttin...