I listen to all kinds of music (and sometimes I need absolute quiet) and try and listen to certain songs to help with a scene. This one from Sara McLachlan brings out the emotions, especially with the deeper meaning behind it, and has become one of my favs. If a song is meant to bring you to tears...this is it.
I'm a contemporary and science fiction romance author crafting stories where passion meets adventure. Discover new releases, snag pre-orders, and get the inside scoop on upcoming books.
Monday, April 9, 2012
Angel
I listen to all kinds of music (and sometimes I need absolute quiet) and try and listen to certain songs to help with a scene. This one from Sara McLachlan brings out the emotions, especially with the deeper meaning behind it, and has become one of my favs. If a song is meant to bring you to tears...this is it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Defective - Released! (The Virgin Hunt Games)
Ten hunters. Ten women. Seven days of temptation, betrayal and survival. In case you guys haven't read this series that was published th...
2 comments:
Lyrics of a good song are always inspirational. Especially if you can relate to the theme. A very moving song.
Can we have a happy one next time please, Mel? How about 'Cows with Guns'?
LOL!!!! Sandy I LOVED that song Cows with Guns!! Thanks for reminding me of it =)
And I will endeavor to put in a happy one next, just for you lol!
Post a Comment