Saturday, March 23, 2013

Home Sweet Home (new home!)


After all the talk of moving, I'm finally HERE!!! I hope to be around a bit more on my blog and rambling about god knows what, so bear with me =))

But somehow we managed to find a rental within a week of having to move out of our house, coincided a truck to pick up our horses (one of which was a little grey pony who probably won't see too many more years) and of course a removalist to bring all our 'stuff' up to our new house.

Inbetween all the paperwork of selling a house, buying land and renting a new one - phew!!! I'm feeling for all you people out there who did this stuff all the time - I think I've sprouted a dozen new greys in my hair lol.

Hope you are all having a great day and are MUCH more organized than I am right now! (took 3 days just to organize wireless internet grrrrr).

Bye now =))

No comments:

99C Dark Mafia Romance for a limited time!

  For those readers not already in KU, I've put book 1 of the Gangsters at War series on sale at Amazon for 99c for a very short time. E...