I'm all geared up to present a workshop at the Clayton's Conference this coming Saturday, the 17th August: Sensual Tension Regardless of Genre. Yes, it's the online conference you attend when you can't make the real thing (Romance Writers of Australia Conference).
Here's the line up!
- Alexandra Sokoloff-Keynote Speaker on the 3 Act 8 Scene Story Structure
- Sue Grimshaw-of Random House's Loveswept & Flirt lines on The Quick Pitch
- Mel Tescho-ARRA Nominee on Sensual Tension Regardless of Genre
- Zana Bell-on the Grommet's Guide to Publishing
- And Australia's own Queen of Romance Valerie Parv-on The Revision Maze
Should be a lot of fun! And I'm looking forward to reading some great 200-250 word stories on sensual tension =)