Saturday, June 6, 2015

What I'm up to...

I haven't posted on my blog for too long and thought I'd do an update. I've been busy writing - at this time mostly two stories are taking up most of my time. Here's a little about them:

Mutant Supreme - think sci-fi post apocalyptic romance. Think a chemical bomb and humans surviving either by living in domes or by their bodies adapting and becoming something more than human. An enforced evolution. Add in the bad guy (or woman in this case) who'd do anything to harness mutant powers, and a heroine who has no idea what she is capable of, let alone what she is - and a hero who has sacrificed everything to save her... yep, that's it in a nutshell.

Broken - This is a contemporary romance with a heroine based on the terrible condition my eldest daughter suffers from. I'm not far in at this stage, but it's emotional and close to my heart. And it's something I hope readers will relate to and maybe even learn a little about.

I've also started a xmas themed story which you'll here more about later on - obviously lol. It's also contemporary romance with a smidge of suspense and action thrown in =)

And will be shortly in discussion with Cathleen and Christina about another "Taken" anthology after the wonderful success of "Taken by the Sheikh."

Hope to have some more news soon of a couple of projects that will be published later on in the year. And that's not to forget my last ES Siren story: Ours to Share out in July of this year! This is one hot menage story I had loads of fun writing! =)
 


No comments:

99C Dark Mafia Romance for a limited time!

  For those readers not already in KU, I've put book 1 of the Gangsters at War series on sale at Amazon for 99c for a very short time. E...