Thursday, December 15, 2016

Winged & Dangerous - discounted!



While Stone Cold Lover is still free across all E-platforms, the next two in the series, Ice Cold Lover and Red Hot Lover have been reduced to just 99c - bargain!!! So if you've read my free book and itching to read the rest of the series, here you go!! :)) 

Also if you'd prefer the three books in a box set, Winged & Dangerous has been reduced too! :)

ps- keep an eye out for my new dragon series: Dragons of Riddich, coming early January. The prequel, KADIN, will be followed by longer length stories (double the length or more of my gargoyle series!) 

Happy Reading and I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas :))
     








No comments:

Damaris - coming soon!

  The fourth book of the Alien Fugitive series, Damaris, is coming at the end of this month! I'm just now finishing this book and puttin...