Monday, January 1, 2018

New Release: Lusting the Enemy!


So thrilled that Lusting the Enemy is out in the world again after some years of me having its rights returned to me. I've added some wordage - around 10k to this one as well, as readers like the stories longer than what I used to happily write *g* so this one is more a short novel size now :)

So far I only have Amazon links, but will add the rest when they come up  on other vendor sites. Happy Reading - and have a great start to 2018 :))

Amazon US: amzn.to/2q6Zird
Amazon Aus: amzn.to/2qceAem
Amazon UK: amzn.to/2lvgQbN

Ibooks: apple.co/2AxXU0I 
B&N: bit.ly/2Cvuwdk

No comments:

99C Dark Mafia Romance for a limited time!

  For those readers not already in KU, I've put book 1 of the Gangsters at War series on sale at Amazon for 99c for a very short time. E...