Thursday, July 19, 2018

A Quick Update

I'm busy writing for my new publisher (on book 2 now) but I can't say too much on this project series as yet. What I can tell you is that I've also signed a 3 book deal with Tule Publishing for my Bachelor Brothers of Sydney series. I love mixing contemporary with sci-fi, it gives my brain a break to switch between two genres and I've found I write faster doing it this way :)

Other than that - I will also be working on my last (at this stage!) Dragons of Riddich book. If you're in my mailing list I'll be giving an exclusive look at the cover for Valor. All that muscular goodness *happy sigh* If you'd like to join the list click HERE

Thanks everyone, and happy reading! :)

No comments:

Damaris - coming soon!

  The fourth book of the Alien Fugitive series, Damaris, is coming at the end of this month! I'm just now finishing this book and puttin...