Monday, December 17, 2018

Merry Christmas!!

publicdomain.net/christmasbackground

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it, I hope you share a lot of love with family and friends, and enjoy the festive spirit. 
I'll be on the road a few days beforehand, traveling ten hours to my mum's and then another four hours or so to my eldest daughter's to spend Christmas with them (Miss 11 will be with me).
In the meantime, I've almost finished my next Tule Publishing book - the first in a new series, which I hope you guys will love as much as I do! Lots of angst and misunderstandings, and lots of scorching hot sex :)
With 2018 being 'one of those years' with health issues and other things, it's been a while since my last release so I'm aiming to get a LOT of work done for next year, including finishing off my last dragon book and getting out my next series. I HOPE you guys love mutants and their special powers :)
Have a good one everyone, and see you all in 2019 :)

No comments:

Damaris - coming soon!

  The fourth book of the Alien Fugitive series, Damaris, is coming at the end of this month! I'm just now finishing this book and puttin...