Thursday, September 5, 2019

An Update

publicdomainpicture.net

Just a quick update to let my readers know I'm working hard on getting some more books out. This year will see book 2 in the Nightmix (shapeshifter/paranormal) series coming out. And book 3 won't be too far behind :)

I'm also working on a series of action packed science fiction books for Entangled. Did I mention they are also HOT lol!!! I'm really loving these stories and hope you guys do too. 

In between all of that I'm managing to write some more of my last Dragons of Riddich book, The Queen. I would love to finish it this year but I'm guessing it will be early next year before this series is done :)

Happy Reading everyone xx

No comments:

99C Dark Mafia Romance for a limited time!

  For those readers not already in KU, I've put book 1 of the Gangsters at War series on sale at Amazon for 99c for a very short time. E...