Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Seducing the Huntress

My Apologies for those wondering where my cover is for Seducing the Huntress. It's coming to me next month, but I'm actually a bit ahead of myself with this one and it's all ready to go now and up for pre-order - I'll add the links once the cover is up too :)
It was so much fun revisiting a story I wrote some years ago. I really thought there would be so many changes I'd need to make, but I loved the story just how it was and only added a few little extras here and there.

Now back to my deadlines and writing some more of The Queen :0) xxx

free image from public.domain.net

No comments:

99C Dark Mafia Romance for a limited time!

  For those readers not already in KU, I've put book 1 of the Gangsters at War series on sale at Amazon for 99c for a very short time. E...