Wednesday, June 28, 2023

what I'm up to...

 


At the moment I'm working on a story I'm a bit obsessed with - a dark mafia romance that will very likely be a series. Once I'm happy to leave that story I'll return to writing the finishing touches to The Sheikh's Royal Widow. This one has lots of sizzling chemistry and a heroine who isn't afraid to hold back on what she wants BWG

Pre-Order links (KU)

Amazon US

Amazon OZ

Amazon UK

Amazon CA

In the meantime, in just TWO short days Jasper - my alien science fiction romance will be released out into the big wide world! YAY!!! I just love writing about characters with powers, even if they're unstable ones!

Buy Links:

Amazon US
Amazon OZ

Amazon UK
Amazon CA

Books2Read




No comments:

99C Dark Mafia Romance for a limited time!

  For those readers not already in KU, I've put book 1 of the Gangsters at War series on sale at Amazon for 99c for a very short time. E...