Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Avenged: Dark Mafia Romance

 


Avenged (book 2) is next up in the Gangsters at War series. I've been working hard on this story and hope you guys love it as much as I do and it's FREE for those of you who subscribe to KU :)


Isabella

That’s what Salvatore Costa, mafia underboss and now my kidnapper, demands from me. I tell him to go to hell. I hate his guts, and yet, my body betrays me and my mind won’t stop thinking dirty thoughts about him. It doesn’t mean I won’t try to escape…after I kill him.

 

Salvatore

I need to avenge my sister’s forced marriage to my enemy, Ethan Agostino. Turns out his sister, Isabella, is the perfect sacrifice. She will submit to me and become a slave to my every dark desire. I just have to ensure my heart never rules my head. Because in my world, love equates to weakness, and nothing will stop me from becoming the next Costa Don.

Pre-order Links KU

Amazon US

Amazon OZ

Amazon UK

Amazon CA

No comments:

Darkside Downunder website/blog & my Magic Thursday post.

  I'm talking about my writing journey over at Darkside Downunder HERE. If you're looking for loads of amazing reads you'll fin...