Friday, November 17, 2023

FREE First Book in Dragon Series!

 


I've made Kadin, the prequel (novella length) story and first in my dragon series FREE for a limited time. If you enjoy dragon shifter (alien) romance with loads of action and adventure with more than a dash of thriller in the pages, then I hope you'll enjoy this story and the rest of the FINISHED book series :)


The dragons will search the universe for their one true mate

Grace has a special ability. She senses paranormal beings. It’s the perfect trait to have as an operative for the Paranormal Detection Agency. A pity her next target, Kadin Marres, doesn’t just trigger her paranormal senses … he triggers her lust too. Kadin has been aware of the elusive Grace for some time now and has waited patiently for her. She’s a dragon breeder, and once he finally has her, he isn’t about to give her up. Not even if it means she goes from hunter to hunted.


Buy Links:

Amazon US

Amazon OZ

Amazon UK

Amazon CA

Books2Read

No comments:

Darkside Downunder website/blog & my Magic Thursday post.

  I'm talking about my writing journey over at Darkside Downunder HERE. If you're looking for loads of amazing reads you'll fin...