Thursday, August 18, 2011

Brief update...

~While I'm waiting on the edits for my 3rd gargoyle novel in the Winged & Dangerous series, I have sent off the contract and can not wait to see what cover the brilliant art dept come up with!

~Now that I know I've made it into the Something Wicked This Way Comes anthology, I'm eagerly awaiting news of its release date. And yes, my first (eventual) print book!!!! And my only dragon hero so far =)

~Hopefully some more publishing news soon, but in the meantime I'm still trying to get myself back into the writing mode after feeling like a deflated balloon the last few weeks - anyone got one of those Limitless pills, by chance??? BWG

~Want an insight into the Claytons conference? Go to the Lovecats for an overview =)

6 comments:

Eleni Konstantine said...

Looking forward to your dragon hero :))

Good luck getting back into writing. And if you find those Limitless pills, let me know ;))

Mel Teshco said...

Thanks so much Eleni - we could both pop a couple right now I'm thinking... LOL!!!

Katalina Leon said...

Mel, if you can't get your hands on some NZT the next best thing is watching the the movie again on DVD. I always get pumped up and ready push harder after seeing that movie. lol
Congratulations on the SWTWC anotholoy!
XXOO Kat

Mel Teshco said...

Hi Kat!!

Yes, I just might get it out and watch it again - totally loved it! and thanks for dropping by and saying hello =)

Christina Phillips said...

Loved reading the Clayton's roundup, Mel - and the photos were fab!!

Mel Teshco said...

Hey Christina!

Thanks for letting my know - and those photos were very cool, wish I could have posted them all!

Damaris - coming soon!

  The fourth book of the Alien Fugitive series, Damaris, is coming at the end of this month! I'm just now finishing this book and puttin...