Monday, May 14, 2012

Stone-Cold Lover - FREE (and quick update)


Very happy to share my very first published book Stone-Cold Lover as a freebie for a couple of weeks. You can find it at Ellora's Cave, Amazon, B&N,etc.
If you love gargoyles, I'm hoping you'll enjoy this read =))

On other fronts, I'm still waiting for my hard drive to show up (should be today) by courier and then things might feel like they're back to normal!

I have plenty of photos to share from my trip - expect some to be uploaded soon!!

Galactic Inferno edits are arriving any day now, and then i expect a pretty quick release date - EC are great in their turnarounds =))

Hope everyone had a fantastic Mother's Day and got lots of reading done! =))

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Oo, goody! I must dash of to EC today and get my copy. :)

Hope the promotion drive goes well.

Friend of mine had to wait four weeks to get a battery for her laptop. - She is not a happy camper, but at least the laptop is up and running again.

Look forward to your photos, Mel.

Suzanne Brandyn said...

I loved Stone Cold Lover Mel, remember. Well, I do. lol... Looking forward in seeing your photos. :)

Mel Teshco said...

Hi Sandy!

4 weeks arrrrghhhh!! I'm still waiting for mine...

And I hope you enjoy the read =))

Mel Teshco said...

Thanks Suz =)))

I'll upload those photos as soon as my new hard drive arrives.

Paranormal Romance! Blood Chance

Blood Chance is available from Totally Bound NOW as an early download! This can be sent straight to your kindle or whichever reading dev...