Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Introducing... Alissa Callen



I'm so excited to announce my amazing critique partner of gosh, around 4 or 5 years now! has accepted publication with not one but two publishers!!! So happy for her! She's an amazing writer and a gorgous person inside and out. Seriously! :)

I can't out her on which publishers she's chosen at this time as it's all a bit hush hush until the media release here in Aus. But she writes rural fiction romance, so different to my style but we 'get' each others work =)

In the meantime, check out her gorgeous website and blog




 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Mel for having me:) Right back at you about being an amazing CP!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Congratulations Alissa!!! Fantastic news.... thanks for sharing Mel. I'm off to check out Alissa's web hangouts.

Unknown said...

Thanks Eleni:):)

Mel Teshco said...

Aww thanks Alissa! And thanks for dropping by Eleni :)

Gabrielle Battistel said...

It's good to see Alissa's titles about the place eh? Great post.

Gabrielle

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for visiting Gab:)

Damaris - coming soon!

  The fourth book of the Alien Fugitive series, Damaris, is coming at the end of this month! I'm just now finishing this book and puttin...