Tuesday, March 12, 2013

This and That

So today is the 13th, we have nine days to get out of our house and into a rental. Tomorrow, I HOPE we'll know if we've got the go ahead for one of two houses. Wow, the rental prices where we're going are steep. But we will be building on 13 acres once we're settled and hopefully have enough money to get on with it! =)

In the meantime, paperwork, paperwork and more paperwork! Selling and then buying again isn't something I'd want to be going through again for a while LOL! Guess if that's all we've got to worry about we're doing alright =)

So on the writing front. Once I'm in the new house and settled, I'll be working on edits for Enraptured. Wow, I love this cover! I've been SO lucky with my covers so far. I guess I'll also be working on edits for Believe, though it's not due for release until the end of the year so probably won't have to worry about those for a while. Lastly I have Abducting the Enemy due in so I REALLY need to get my act together! Still have at least 10k of words to get down, but my brain just isn't with it with all that's going on right now.

 Wish me luck!! And whatever you guys are doing out there, take your times. Stay calm. Be happy! (words of advice I'll be heeding myself)



No comments:

99C Dark Mafia Romance for a limited time!

  For those readers not already in KU, I've put book 1 of the Gangsters at War series on sale at Amazon for 99c for a very short time. E...