Friday, February 7, 2014

Pet of the Month


This is Little Foot, a grey Welsh Mountain pony (12.2hh) who has a whole lot of patience and even more stubbornness lol. I love this pony to bits. She taught all three of my girls to ride - no mean feat considering there is seventeen years between them. My eldest daughter is now 23, then there's Miss 15, and Miss 6. 
When we moved further North we had her trucked up along with her paddock mate. We only hope Little Foot will be around for a few more years to come as she's rather elderly now =)
(ps - just realized I have no lovely photos of her with her summer coat and beautifully brushed!)


No comments:

99C Dark Mafia Romance for a limited time!

  For those readers not already in KU, I've put book 1 of the Gangsters at War series on sale at Amazon for 99c for a very short time. E...