Saturday, March 9, 2019

Defective - BIG changes!

For those readers wondering what has happened with Defective - and especially those wonderful people *g* who have pre-ordered the first book in the series, my editor and publisher (and myself of course!) have decided we want to push the heat factor even more for this story - and the entire series. The naughty sexiness will now be off-the-charts HOT, and the book bigger and better!

For those readers who prefer your stories sweet, you might have to turn the other way for this one lol.

You'll also see a title change that is actually the series name and possibly a new blurb.

In the meantime, thank you to all my readers for your patience, I'm working my butt off to get this back to my editor in the next few days :)

No comments:

Damaris - coming soon!

  The fourth book of the Alien Fugitive series, Damaris, is coming at the end of this month! I'm just now finishing this book and puttin...