Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Release Day! - Avenged (A Dark Mafia Romance)

 


So thrilled that today - 30th November - is release day for Avenged. If you guys aren't completely sold on Dark Mafia Romance then try the first book in my Gangsters at War series - Wedlocked, while it's currently 99c or FREE for those who subscribe to KU. And don't forget these are also available in PRINT!

Buy Links:

Amazon US

Amazon OZ

Amazon UK

Amazon CA


My innocence for his sick retribution.

 

Isabella

That’s what Salvatore Costa, mafia underboss and now my kidnapper, demands from me. I tell him to go to hell. I hate his guts, and yet, my body betrays me and my mind won’t stop thinking dirty thoughts about him. It doesn’t mean I won’t try to escape…after I kill him.

 

Salvatore

I need to avenge my sister’s forced marriage to my enemy, Ethan Agostino. Turns out his sister, Isabella, is the perfect sacrifice. She will submit to me and become a slave to my every dark desire. I just have to ensure my heart never rules my head. Because in my world, love equates to weakness, and nothing will stop me from becoming the next Costa Don

No comments:

99C Dark Mafia Romance for a limited time!

  For those readers not already in KU, I've put book 1 of the Gangsters at War series on sale at Amazon for 99c for a very short time. E...